Friday, February 24, 2017

Two Tees

  


This was a fast sew, two tee shirts from Butterick 6084. I've used this pattern since 2006, so I'm pretty sure it is no longer sold. It's a fitted tee with an oval boat neck and 3/4 sleeves. One tee is made from an heather cotton knit in a color I would call oatmeal. The other tee is a white and beige stripe knit of the same weight. I bought both of these pieces of knit at a sewing shop in Wurztburg, Germany.  Cut, sewn and into the closet in about a week, I like that time frame.

I did look this pattern number up. It has now been reassigned to a little girl's dress pattern. This is the pattern I have and it is one of my tried and true patterns. I haven't found a tee shirt that I like better, but, honestly, I haven't looked very hard either.
Butterick 6084 Easy Tops Sewing Pattern 8 10 12 Shirt
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment